My favorite quotes.
- “The things you do… Means something to people.” – Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, NCIS, season 10, episode 13
- “Miracles take hard work.” – Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, NCIS
- “Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one.” – Martin Heidegger (but I heard it from Special Agent Timothy McGee, NCIS)
- “The enemy knows the system.” – Claude Shannon
- “If you’re offended by any word in any language, it’s probably because your parents were unfit to raise a child.” – Doug Stanhope
- “If you need to vomit, then vomit, and then we continue running!” – B. S. Christiansen in the TV series BS og Basserne (translated from Danish)
- “Before I studied the art, a punch to me was just like a punch, a kick just like a kick. After I learned the art, a punch was no longer a punch, a kick no longer a kick. Now that I’ve understood the art, a punch is just like a punch, a kick just like a kick.” – Bruce Lee
- “It’s not records I chase, it’s self-improvement. And that cannot be done by taking it easy.” – Chrissie Wellington, Ironman Triathlon World Champion (I highly recommend her book “A Life Without Limits”)
- Jenny Shepard (NCIS director): Doctor! Death was most likely caused by?
Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard (medical examiner): Myocardial infarction (heart attack). It was probably brought on by a combination of a high fat, western diet, little exercise and the mistaken belief that he could run up all those stairs. Rigorous for most, rigor mortis for him! (NCIS, season 4, episode 14)
- “Change is inevitable and necessary, like the seasons, mr. Palmer. I suggest you embrace it.” – Dr. Donald “Ducky” Mallard (medical examiner, NCIS, season 9, episode 6)
- “Well, that is a matter of opinion and I do not give a fuck about yours.” – George Clooney in From Dusk Till Dawn
- “Every day is Lesbian Lover Day!” – Ross Geller, Friends
- “Gold medals aren’t really made of gold. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.” – Dan Gable