Welcome to martintoft.dk – my humble space on the Internet. It is a blog and it is about myself and the things I experience.
My name is Martin Toft and I am an IT professional living in Herning, Denmark. My current professional title is systems engineer at Clearhaus A/S. Like most people I have many interests, including but not limited to system administration, programming, house/home improvement, running, weight training, mountainbiking, cooking, coffee, hunting, metal music, selected TV series, detective books and cult films. I grew up in the small town Østerild in the rural area Thy in Northwestern Jutland. In 2003 I moved to Aalborg to study computer science at Aalborg University, which resulted in a M.Sc. in computer science and mathematics in 2009. In August 2013 I moved from Aalborg to Store Brøndum, where I bought a house. Store Brøndum is located approx 20 km south of the eastern part of Aalborg and can largely be considered countryside. In November 2014 I moved in with my girlfriend Kristina in an apartment in Herning.
- Phone: +45 22 55 61 23 (private and work)
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (private), email@example.com (work)
- IRC: toft on EFnet, freenode and IRCnet
- Google Hangout: firstname.lastname@example.org (private), email@example.com (work)
- Skype: mt.clearhaus (work)
- Home address: Dalgasgade 17A, 2. th., 7400 Herning, Denmark
- Profiles: Facebook, Google Plus, LinkedIn, Endomondo
My curriculum vitae is available as a PDF here.
PGP public keys for secure mail exchange
- firstname.lastname@example.org (private)
- Public key
- Fingerprint: E598 CAD7 3C90 356E 7AE3 97E7 12D0 67AF C058 9D9E
- email@example.com (work)
- Public key
- Finger print: 5FC8 027A F53B 663F 8563 E390 726E 97A8 3394 0360
Kristina and me on Omaha Beach, France, in July 2014:
Taken at a former workplace, Netic A/S, on March 4, 2014, after a 10 km run in light rain:
Taken on September 6, 2013, in Aalborg:
Taken September 1, 2013, in Østerild:
Taken in August 2013 at OHM in The Netherlands: